You don't have to be a golfer to use the range at Dunes
Whether you are a complete beginner picking up a club for the first time, or a seasoned tournament professional – Dunes is the perfect place for you to have fun training your golf game!
Free Club Hire for Men, Women and Juniors!
The process for using the range is simple and our friendly staff will be on hand to help you if you have never been before:
- Come in to the golf centre main entrance and directly in front of you you will see the reception desk where one of our friendly and helpful staff will be there to greet you.
- Simply say that you would like to hit some shots on the range at which point the staff member will aks you how many balls you want to hit. You can choose from:
How many you go for is entirely up to you and how much time you have. We would typically find that each lot of 25 balls takes about 15 minutes to hit.
- You pay for your balls at the counter and you will be isued with a ticket for the ball machine. If you need to borrow a club then please let us know. We have a selection of big headed drivers for long shots and irons that are good for shorter more lofted shots. Our staff will make sure that you are using something that is suitable for your height and build.
- Take the ticket to the ball dispenser machine which is located on the driving range. Place a basket under the chute in the wall and then scan the barcode on your ticket. Wait untl all the balls have dispensed into your basket then go and find a range bay.
- HAVE FUN! Give it a go and see what you can do – you might just suprise yourself.
- When you have finished please return your empty basket to the stack by the ball dispenser