Are you a chip ‘n’ putt Master?
Enter our Mini Major Golf Tournaments
For each of the real major events in golf we host our very own Mini-Golf version. These events are for everyone to enjoy, young and old!
We have carefully designed a fun yet challenging 9 hole chip n putt course that will test all skill levels from complete beginner to professional golfer.
Mini Masters 5th – 8th April 2018 Read the results write up here
Mini US Open 14th – 17th June 2018
Mini Open 19th – 22nd July 2018
Mini US PGA 9th – 12th August 2018
Here are the results round ups from our 2017 events…
Mini Masters 6th – 9th April 2017 Sponsored by Ping – Read the results write up here
Mini US Open 15th – 18th June 2017 Sponsored by Taylormade – Read the results write up here
Mini Open 20th – 23rd July 2017 Sponsored by Callaway – Read the results write up here
Mini PGA 10th – 13th August 2017
There are no handicaps being used so it is open to everyone, including complete beginners! You don’t even need any clubs or balls as these can all be provided free of charge!
We have some great prizes thanks to the fantastic support from our suppliers and they will be awarded in the following categories:
First, Second, Third for Men
First, Second, Third for Ladies
First, Second, Third for Juniors 12 and under
To make it fair for everyone, there has to be some rules so here we go:
- Maximum score at any hole is 8 (after this you can pick up your ball and move on to the next hole – just write 8 on your scorecard)
- You have to play with at least one other person so they can mark your card and sign it to say that it was a true representation of what you scored. We don’t want to see any cheating and any one that deliberately does will be publicly shamed! ?
- You can enter as many times over the 4 days as you wish. Your best score will be the one that counts. Each attempt at a round (9 holes) costs £2.50 for adults and £1.50 for 12 and unders.
- You must sign in and pay your entry fee in the golf shop before the commencement of any round. If you decide to abandon a round and start again then you will have to pay another entry fee.
- Completed scorecards must be signed by the player and the marker and handed back in to the Golf Shop at the end of your round
- Latest time for entry is 3pm on the Sunday. No games can commence after this time.
- In the event of a tie for any prizes, a countback rule will apply: Best last 5, Last 4, Last 3, Last 2, Last 1. If still tied then Last 6, Last 7, Last 8. If no outright winner can be detirmined then a random draw will take place.
- PLEASE RESPECT THE PUTTING GREEN! No big swings from the green surface as this can cause damage and spoil it for everyone else. Please take care and avoid damaging any part of the green and surrounding areas.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience