brought to you by the team at Dunes Golf Centre and supported by the local golf clubs
A new and pleasingly different golf learning experience for men in Fraserburgh
Thank you for taking part in my first playtolearn.golf projects. I hope you found them both enjoyable and beneficial.
I am delighted to offer you a project 2 class which I am sure we will enjoy even more with the lighter nights and better weather.
The time you spend with me will be focused more on your individual technique than what we have done in project one.
- You will still be learning through play with lots of fun, task-based learning
- The 9 hole sessions are designed for you to complete a scorecard so that I can issue you a handicap. Setting you a day and time to meet up massively increases the chances of you doing it rather than if you had to organise games between yourselves
- It is unlikely that everyone will be able to make it along to everysingle session but it still represents great value even if you miss some
- Cost for the 9 hours coaching is £95.00
- The topics for each session are a rough guide and will contain more elements than are detailed below
- I will not be present at the 9 hole sessions–it’s at these sessions that you will meet up as a group and return a scorecard for your handicap to be calculated/adjusted. If you are a not a member at Rosehearty then there may be a green fee to pay which is currently £10.00 However, don’t forget you can join Rosehearty for £100 from now until the end of February 2021 which means the additional £10.00 fee would not be payable
PROJECT 2 SATURDAY AFTERNOON 2.15PM to 3.45PM
28 March Lesson 1: Individual Swing Technique review at Dunes 04 April Lesson 2: On the short game zone -a lesson on chipping & bunker play 11 April 9 holes at Rosehearty* 18 April Lesson 3: Skills challenges and making your practice more worthwhile 25 April 9 holes at Rosehearty* 02 May 9 holes at Rosehearty* 09 May 9 holes at Rosehearty* 16 May Lesson 4: Individual Swing Technique review at Dunes 23 May 9 holes at Rosehearty* 30 May Lesson 5: On the golf course -dealing with awkward lies and shots from the rough 06 June 9 holes at Rosehearty* 13 June Lesson 6: Individual Swing Technique review at Dunes