ROSEHEARTY GOLF CLUB
TEE TIME BOOKING PORTAL
All rounds must be pre-booked via this website before play
If you choose not to play after booking your time please ensure you cancel your booking via the link in the confirmation email (check your junk mail folder if you cannot see the email in your normal inbox)
We are delighted to announce we are now accepting visitor green fees
9 holes: £8.00
18 Holes: £15.00
Note: If you need to cancel your booking you will be refunded less the payment gateway fees. We would suggest hitting the reschedule button instead of cancelling.
If you are a member click the blue button above and add your guests to the booking.
If you are a visitor (not playing with a member) please click on the green button above.
Simply use the ADD TO YOUR APPOINTMENT buttons and then enter their name in the additional player fields as before. Thank you.
Following the latest Scottish Government announcement, the club would like members and visitors to note some do’s and dont’s for phase 1 lifting of restrictions.
1. Bring your own hand sanitiser if you can, however there will be some provided.
2. Follow social distancing 2 metres apart from playing partner at all times.
3. Smooth over bunkers with feet or club after playing your shot.
1. Play if you are unwell in any way.
2. Share equipment of any kind.
3. Touch or remove flags at any point.
4. Use clubhouse or toilets. This is to control any spread of infection.
5. Shake hands with your playing partner.
6. Gather in the club car park at any time before or after your game. Once you are finished, you must leave immediately. In the same token, do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
The club understands that some of these measures are difficult, but we CANNOT stress the importance to everyone associated with the club, that these are STRICTLY adhered to.
Any and all changes moving forward will be announced in due course.